6 Steps to Arrange a Doorstep Courier Pick Up and Delivery in Malaysia
22 August 2022
Doorstep courier pickup and delivery is becoming increasingly popular in Malaysia. There are a number of reasons for this, including the convenience of having your courier come to you and the fact that it can save you money on same-day courier service.
If you're looking to arrange a door-to-door delivery and courier pickup in Malaysia, there are a few steps you'll need to follow. First, you'll need to find a reputable courier service. There are a number of these available, so make sure to do your research. Once you've found a same-day delivery courier service, you're happy with, you'll need to schedule a pickup time. Then, all you need to do is wait for your courier to arrive. Once they've picked up your package, you can track the driver on the app.
Here is the step by step to arrange a doorstep courier pickup and delivery:
- Register for a customer account on the uParcel website or App
- Update your Profile
- Add credits to your account via credit card payment or bank transfers
- Request Delivery:
- Fill in all pickup and delivery details correctly
- Choose delivery vehicle mode
- Choose delivery type
- Choose Pickup Date & Time
- Choose Delivery Date
- Indicate Item Size & Quantity
- Add any additional Services from the lists if required
- Confirm your delivery bookings – On the summary page, you can add a promo code if available and add tips to increase the agent acceptance rate.
- Make payment and wait for your request to be accepted.
- Track your parcel/driver from the app or website after your package has been picked up
- Wait for your order to be successfully delivered
If you run a business and require delivery services with bulk discounts and post-paid monthly billings. You can email our sales Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further corporate account openings.
Download our app on Google Playstore and Apple Appstore today to get started!