Your delivery problem in Malaysia is our Business
2 November 2021
Since COVID19 hit the market, home and business delivery has become the norm and trend in Malaysia.
Many industries rely substantially on delivery services, including retail, e-commerce, food and beverage, and home-based businesses. Even as customers, we prefer delivery to self-pickup.
Consumers and business owners face the following delivery issues:
- Searching for a same-day delivery service
- Identifying a delivery service provider capable of delivering time-sensitive goods (example, cakes, foods, medicine, and flower)
- Real-time tracking of delivery agents
- Once the item has been picked up, you will be able to contact the agent.
- Get the latest information about the agent's arrival time.
Many consumers and business owners must deal with these issues daily. We have identified your problems and we have the solutions for you.
uParcel is Kuala Lumpur's largest same-day delivery service provider. From meat to medicine, we deliver. Our software allows customers to track our agents in real time and contact them directly from the app by SMS, WhatsApp, or phone call. When our agents are on their way, they will send a message to the recipient with their estimated arrival time.
This allows business owners to concentrate more on their core operations, while customers can rest certain that their things are in good hands and will arrive safely.
You can either use our app to request delivery or go to our website to schedule a delivery.