In less than a month, we will usher in the Chinese New Year, we anticipate a huge volume for the approaching CNY.
Everyone is delivering gifts and festive goods during this time, and there will be a driver shortage.
How can you avoid orders not being delivered on time and increase order acceptance?
- Request delivery of all packages 2–3 weeks before Chinese New Year.
- Avoid requesting for delivery on the last week before CNY
- Schedule your delivery at least 1-2 days ahead of time.
- For a higher acceptance rate, use 2 hours RUSH or 3 hours Express.
- When requesting delivery, be kind and include 'Angbow' (tips) - this will help to increase the acceptance rate. During this peak period, our delivery agents are working extra hard.
- To request deliveries, use bulk upload – Jobs will be clustered for drivers, which will help boost your acceptance rate.
Wishing you great happiness and prosperity during the festive period!